Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Tuesday

I love your couch and your view Robin.  Good job, I think that a dresser would be great.  Today was good, we didn't have too much going on.  It was raining this morning and the kids liked using their umbrellas.  Oliver had fun at school and likes to make friends.  We walked to get Isaac and it was really nice outside.  Isaac ran with Imogen on her bike but we caught up to them eventually when he got tired.  Isaac had his first piano lessons and it went really well.  He was excited and wants to play the piano.  It was fun.  I bought me a new book yesterday and I practiced today also which was fun.  When Casey got home we picked up Leona and drove to Franklin to get a lottery ticket.  The line was long so we didn't go in, instead we drove to Richmond and went to Caspers ice cream.  It was a lot of fun.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...