Saturday, October 27, 2018

Fun times

Karen was craving Fujis so she picked us up for lunch.  Dad had gone to work and I was sound asleep but she came and got me and we had a really nice day.  Robin got her bedroom put together and she is going to love that.  I got the other blocks so out TV will sit up a little higher in the bedroom.  We helped her put it together and it was fun.  I love that quilt Rachel, Maybe when we are by Bernias we can find  back for it.  That would be fun.  Dad worked all morning and then joined us for dinner.  I love this time of year. The weather is so nice.  I love the pumpkins.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...