Saturday, March 21, 2020

Cleaning

So I went on a cleaning frenzy and it was good for me.  I didn't do huge things just cleaned where I keep my candy and it feels really nice.  I also cleaned out my coat closet.  We have so many coats that we aren't wearing and the closet was a mess.  It felt nice to do that.  We went to Liberty park and there were a lot of people there.  It was nice to feed ducks. It got really windy and cold so we didn't stay very long.  We are going to meet Rachel and Kids at Antelope Island tomorrow around lunch time.  Everyone stay safe.  I go from mad to anxious all in one hour.  I need to calm down.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...