Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Wendesday

That is crazy you couldn't work because of the earthquake.  It must have been near where you work.  Good luck with your shots Karen.  I hope that they work really fast and make you feel better.  I am glad that you are getting them.  Today was the first day of home school and it went good.  The teachers did a lot of work and it was really nice.  Oliver's teacher did videos and walked them through everything.  We started at 10 and were done around 2:30.  We took a couple of breaks and had an hour lunch break.  The kids were really good about it.  Isaac used my computer and Oliver used Casey's.  They both were on the computer most of the time.  I didn't have much for Ruth to do so I bought some preschool printouts for a dollar.  Then she would just go and play.  She would come back and color or paint something.  It seemed to work.  We watched movie after school and then went on a walk.  The weather had cleared a bit which was nice.  The kids played in the backyard when we got back.  Good luck everyone.  That earthquake is so crazy.  I was walking when it happened and didn't feel anything.  People in Logan did feel something but nothing like you guys did.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...