Friday, March 20, 2020

We made it

Well this week has been a ride.  We went from work/school to home.  That was a big change.  Today went a lot better for me working from home. The second monitor saved my life.  Robin those flowers are so dang cute.  That is fun.  Costco does have the best meat.  Karen, I am so glad that you got your jeep back.  It was so nice to meet up with you.  It makes life feel normal to me.  We went to Orson Gygi to get yeast but they were all sold out.  There were only 4 people in the whole place.  Rachel,  I am glad you got to get out of the house.  It makes you feel a little normal.  I am glad that school is going so well.  I think me and Rachel and gang are going to meet at Antelope Island and hike for awhile on Sunday.  I thought I could go through a drive through and get some lunch and then just be outside for awhile.  If you guys want to come just let either me or Rachel know.  I thought we would meet up at lunch time.  I was tired today.  We are just going to veg tomorrow and get some rest.  Was Costco really crowded?  We were going to go to Smith's in Park City but it was so crowded.  I thought I would use the old folks times so there wouldn't be as many people.  I am trying not to fight crowds.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...