Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Earthquake

I was taking a shower when it hit and it was a big one.  It made me dizzy all day.  I took drugs and that helped.  I worked and then packed  up to work from home.  Dad came and got me and we went to Lehi.  We went to the Mill and they were really picked over.  We did get some more cream of wheat but they were out of the maple sugar and just had strawberries and cream.  I got each of us one.  We went to Walmart to get chips and it wasn't very crowded.  Not much on the shelves but we got right in and out.  They were putting wipes on the shelves so I got some of those.  I was out.  Then I went to the dentist.  It was kind of hard to talk about losing your teeth but I think we have a plan so that is good.  They pull the teeth and make you a denture then in 6 months you go in and get implants and then in another 6 months you come back and get a better denture.  It will take a year to get it all done.  We met up with Robin afterwards and it was so much fun to visit and help her.  She was having trouble putting up a blind so dad helped her cut it and get it up.  It was so nice to visit.  I took Jenkins for a walk and it was nice to be outside.  I got a chocolate milkshake for dinner and it tasted so good.  Rachel, I am so glad that school went well.  The kids look really happy and Isaac looks rested.  Karen, good luck with your shots.  Let me know if you need anything.  I hope your get your jeep fixed soon.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...