Thursday, March 19, 2020

Thursday

It was raining today so we were stuck inside.  I was able to walk this morning before the rain which was nice.  Homeschooling is going really well.  The kids are so good to do the work.  The teachers set it up so nice, they are amazing.  Isaac's teacher even recorded her reading a book that we listened too.  Isaac seems less stressed.  He was so stressed about school all the time and he is a lot happier.  We went to Lees and picked up a some stuff for storage and groceries we needed.  It was good for my soul to go to the store like normal and get out a bit.  After school Isaac made a pillow with his fabric.  It turned out good and he is happy.  I hope that everyone is doing ok.  All these changes make me emotional.  I can't believe it is Friday already, this week went fast.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...