Sunday, March 15, 2020

Thanks

Thanks for the nice weekend.  It was good to see everyone.  Thanks for all the food Mom and Dad.  We are set, thank you.  Frozen 2 is on Disney + now so we watched that today.  Casey and the boys made a fire outside.  It was cold today.  I think that is is going to be cold and rainy for a lot of next week but I could be wrong.  They cancelled my exercise class and for some reason that really depresses me.  It will be fine.  Oliver's teacher sent out an email and we can pick up his packet tomorrow.  Good luck this week.  Casey's work sent out an email and he might work from home now.  We aren't sure.  They are going to have a meeting tomorrow.  Love you guys and stay safe.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...