Monday, March 16, 2020

Monday

That is good that you get to work from home.  Good luck Robin.  They are getting the homeschooling stuff all set up.  We can pick up the packets tomorrow from the school.   They are doing a drive up so you don't get out of your car.  Isaac's teacher set up an online classroom and sent a video on how to access it.  So we were able to set that all up.  Today went good.  I woke the kids up at the same time.  I thought it would be good so they would go to bed at night.  They were excited to be at home and had a good day.  We made some strawberry bars that are so good.  We have eaten most of it.  We did some school work and crafts.  It was a cold but nice day so they played outside a lot.  I brought out the diamond craft but they have a hard time doing it.  Casey worked half a day.  He went to the store and Ruth whispered that she wanted to get me flowers.  It was so cute, it made me cry.  We called Randy and went fishing at first dam.  We caught two fish so Ruth and Isaac got to reel them in.  We were trying hard to get a third fish for Oliver but we didn't get one.  We made them for dinner but they were bony.  Casey can work from home but he has a hard time working here so I think he will just keep going into the office.  He will be pretty isolated there I think.  Good luck guys, this is so crazy.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...