Friday, March 20, 2020

Friday

Today was good, I walked this morning and it was a pretty morning.   School is going well.  We went a little slower today but we got it all done.  It was nicer weather today and we were able to play outsid .  Calleen and Allen came and got the rest of the wood from the neighbors.   The neighbors are moving tomorrow.   After dinner we went to Lee's and got some honey and ended up with a bunch of stuff.  We got icecream through the drive through because the kids have been so good this week.  I am excited to meet up Sunday. I forgot, we cut Isaac's hair this morning and he looks cute.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...