Thursday, March 19, 2020

Day 1

So today was my first day to work from home.  I need a second monitor so dad tried to use my computer but everytime we hooked it up  it wouldn't not allow us to use remote access.  We went to help Karen after work and went to Walmart and got me a monitor so in the morning we will hook that up.  This is just crazy.  I am emotional too.  They won't even let you go outside any more in California.  That is bad. Walmart didn't have many people at all when we went there.  There still wasn't any toilet paper.  I don't know what to think.  Italy has 60 million people and 35,000 people have the virus.  What makes a pandemic?  I think I am with Rachel and emotional.  I am glad the kids are loving home school.  Isaac does look better in his pictures.  I am glad you went to Lee's today.  Robin, I am sorry that day 2 was hard.  They were telling me I might not be able to come back for a long while.  What happened to 2 weeks?  Well I am going to get off my soap box and go to bed.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...