Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Happy St Patrick's Day

I am glad that working from home went well Robin, I was thinking about you today.  I am glad that you got milk Karen, I was worried.  Happy St Patrick's Day, the kids wore their shirt Mom got them and they looked really cute.  Home schooling is supposed to start tomorrow so we just had a fun day. It was pretty outside and the kids played outside for most of it.  I was vacuuming  this morning and Isaac wanted to ride his bike.  I thought well he is old enough to go by himself as long as he stayed on our street and on the sidewalk.  He came back and had two crashes and was beat up.  His poor hand was the worst and had a cut on it.  Poor guy.  This afternoon we made teddy bears which some minky Mom had gotten us a while ago.  It was good to use it.  Isaac didn't want to make one.  Oliver's fabric was so fuzzy it was harder to sew and when we cut it their was fuzz everywhere. It made Oliver throw up a bit.  This morning the kids made a leprechaun trap and had fun.  We bought them some chocolate gold coins that was fun.  Karen bought Isaac some books and they came today, thanks again Karen.  This evening they had the packets ready for home school.  We just drove up and told them our name and they handed it to us.  It was really fast and nice.  Mom and Dad ordered us pizza for dinner and it tasted good.  The kids loved it.  Casey worked a late because he had a lot to do.  Love you guys and I hope everyone is holding up ok.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...