Tuesday, March 17, 2020

I'm next

Well I am the next person to work from home.  I was told this afternoon that I need to start working from home.  We are having some interviews in the morning so I am going in for that and then I have a dentist appointment in Lehi so I was planning on taking the afternoon off anyway.  I am glad you enjoyed it Robin.  I hope it works out for me as well.  It kind of put me in a panic mode.  I can't tell if everyone is over reacting or if I am being blind.  I hope my panic mode goes away soon.  I sent pizza to the kids before they stop doing that.  I am going to have to incorporate yoga in my stay at home plan. I was going to stop by the Lehi Mill again and get some more stuff.  Rachel said that cream of wheat is really yummy and I figured it would be good to have a couple more of those around.  I had an idea for the weekend.  I wasn't sure what everyone wanted to do but it is suppose to be really good weather.  I thought may be just hiking somewhere.  I thought maybe West but not too far of a drive.  Let me know what you think about that idea.  Jenkins could come if you wanted to bring him.  I was wondering about Antelope Island or something like that.  There are a lot of places to hike around that I think would be good for us to get some fresh air.  We don't have to play this weekend if everyone would prefer to rest.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...