Monday, March 16, 2020

Monday

Robin, I hope you enjoy working from home.  That is interesting they let you do that.  No one offered that to me.  Karen's work offered it to her.  Rachel, I hope you survived your first day of kids and not being able to go anywhere.  I did go to Smith's after work to get strawberries and brown sugar for an oatmeal bar tomorrow at work for St. Patricks day.  I thought they should have canceled that. It was amazing to see how much food they had and not many people.  I did have to wait in line but not much more than you have to do on a usual day.  The lady at the self check out was cleaning the registers after every person came by.  I thought that was really nice of her.  I did hoard some Mount Dew for Jeramy.  We thought the same thing as Robin so we ordered a Pizza Hut Pizza and picked that up and had that for dinner.  It tasted so good.  It is one of my favorite pizzas.  Everyone be really safe out there.  I guess I see so much panic at work that it is hard not to pick that up.  I bet they met at least 4 hours a day just on the covid 19 virus and what to do.  I think there are 3 kids in the hospital that they are testing right now.  The results haven't come back yet.  LOVE YOU ALL MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...