Friday, March 20, 2020

Friday!

Today was good because it was Friday. I was antsy around 2:30 so I took a break from work and took Jenkins on a walk it was nice to walk around. Jeramy came home and we thought we would hit Costco before the weekend hit. We went at the perfect time. They were passing out toilet paper and we got caught up in the whirl wind and bought a pack lol. We bought some food and steak. Jeramy also bought me these cute flowers for my porch. I made tin foil dinner with the steak we bought. It was so good. I'm not sure what I did but it was magical. Hit the spot. Hope everyone has a good Friday. Jeramy has to work tomorrow so I might sew I'm excited.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...