Friday, January 13, 2023

Friday

 Today was good.  I felt like I drove all over the valley.  I checked Oliver out of school and took him to the behavioral therapist on the other side of town.  We just talked.  She said Oliver doesn't necessarily have ADHD.  She thinks we should get him tested at school for a learning disorder so he can get the help he needs to succeed at school.  She said he is a nine year old who doesn't fit in the mold at school and that is ok.  She said to make a list on a white board of the tasks he needs to do at home so he can visualize what he needs to do and keep track better. We picked up a sandwich in the way back.  It was beach day at school and Oliver really wanted to go.  We made it in time and he ate his sandwich at school.  Isaac had ambassadors.  I drove him their and then came back and got the little kids.  We met Casey for dinner.  Isaac really wanted a Cesar salad.  Drive safe tomorrow Mom and Dad and thanks for coming.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...