Thursday, January 12, 2023

Thursday

 Good luck with your interview Karen.  I am excited for you.  Good job getting a physical Robin, I need to do that.  I hope Dad feels better.  Today was good.  My work had an annual meeting and they gave us lunch.  It was at an event center at the apartments in 2209 so we walked there. Isaac had orchestra after school.  I bought Ruth a dress that matches her doll and that came today.  She looked cute.  I ordered some Lululemon exercise pants and they came today so I wore them to exercise class.  I looked pretty cool and had great self esteem.  We did tabata and it was really hard.  Tomorrow I am taking Oliver to a behavioral therapist.  They only had appointments during school so I am taking a long lunch and will check Oliver out of school.  

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...