Monday, January 9, 2023

Monday

Work was good today.  Their were two step by step instructions that were missing a picture so I worked on those today.  I felt like it wasn't doing great on them so it was frustrating.  It is probably fine.  Oliver had a doctor's appointment at the same time as Isaac's violin lessons so I had him skip them.  Oliver's appointment was good.  The doctor from the forms his teacher and we filled out was pretty certain that Oliver has ADHD.  He didn't think he was hyperactive.  He was really good to discuss options and what to do going forward.  We got a list of behavioral therapist and I will get him an appointment.  Oliver wanted to make chocolate strawberries and Isaac wanted to make dinner so Casey took.them to the store.  They had to go to a couple stores to find everything so we had a really late dinner.  I didn't make.it.to exercise class but I was able to get a lot of cleaning done.  Their was an ambulance at Cher and Andy's house and we are worried about them.  I hope they are ok.  I am glad your interview went well Karen.  It sounds like a perfect job.
Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...