Thursday, January 12, 2023

Thursday

I was so tired today. Although it was really nice to have a sunny day. It was needed. My works healt plan gives you 1,000 dollars a person towards your deductible if you do a physical. They had a health fair at the clinic to get a bunch of people done. So me and Jeramy dropped off Luna and went over. It took an hour but we are doing good. Jeramy is drinking too much soda. Then I was going to mail the ctr things at lunch but I left them at home. So after work I picked up Jeramy and we went to UPS then one man band for dinner. Lunas figured out the quarter candy machines give her Skittles so it's her favorite. Hope everyone had a good day

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...