Thursday, January 12, 2023

Thursday

 Work was good. I just made meetings all day. We met the gumm gang for dinner and went to Italian village. It tasted good. It was nice to visit. Dad's eye is a lot better and he went to dinner. He ate a lot and that was nice to see. Robin that is neat about your physicals. That is neat they do that. That is a lot of money. Luna is so cute. I will have to make sure I have quarters when we go out. Karen I am super excited for you. You are amazing. Rachel I love those dresses. Ruth looks so cute. I am glad you got a new pair of pants. It was nice to have sun shine and it is staying late longer. Have a nice Friday the 13th. Scary movie and pizza night. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...