Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Tuesday

 Work was good. Nothing too exciting. I stopped at firehouse subs on the way home from work and got some subs. They tasted really good. I heard with beans and wheat you have to go slow. Your stomach isn't use to all that fiber.  You have to work up slowly. Some one tole me once that all the people that store wheat really isnt that good because your stomach would have to get use to them. You probably have had more beans this week than I have ever eaten. They aren't my favorite. I am proud if you. That is good food. It poured rain here this evening. Crazy weather. It is suppose to snow tonight. Have a nice hump day. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...