Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Wednesday

There was a young kid at work whose wife was pregnant. They went in for the 21 week aultrasound and found out the vital organs were not developed so they are going to have to terminate the pregnancy. So everyone was sad at work. It made the day go by slow. My throat is feeling swollen so I'm taking all my vitamins so hopefully I don't get sick. Luna didn't eat very good today and was a donkey on edge. I think she has a few teeth popping through so she doesn't feel good. We packed up all the bottles and kept them close just in case. But we are trying to go bottle free. We will see if we make it or not. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...