Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Wednesday

 I didn't get much done today but I made it through. I stopped at sprouts on my way home to get probiotics and they had a big bottle.of valerian root so I got that for you Rachel. That is fun Ruth got.to go see the elk. that is a fun place. dad loves it when they call him. I am so glad casey is feeling better. It might take awhile. Karen bought us tickets for a.play at the hale theater in February. That was fun. Robin I hope your throat isnt bad. Mine was really sore after Christmas. We are at instacare. Dad's eye is swollen and sore. He just hasn't been right for a while see what they say. There is so much going around. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...