Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Tuesday

 It snowing here today also.  It is wet snow.  Work was good.  I feel like I go slow slow though.  My machine was having tension problems and it took my a bit to figure out what was going on.  The kids had a good day at school.  Isaac had orchestra after school.  He forgot his violin but Casey ran it over to him.  I went to exercise class this evening and it was so hard.   It did feel really good afterwards.  Casey is walking Tony in the snow.  I have been eating a lot of beans and they are giving me gas.  I need to cut back a bit I think.  I read if you soak beans before you cook them it helps but I am using canned beans.  Can you soak those?  I don't cook the beans usually just eat them.  Maybe I need to cook them.  Those are my thoughts and questions on beans.  The end.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...