Saturday, January 14, 2023

Saturday

 We had a good day and it is really nice to have Mom and Dad here.  I went to exercise class this my.  The I went to a baptism.  I like going to them and the kids are always so excited.  Casey hasn't been sleeping well so we went to look at beds.  We bought one.  It is supposed to be really nice.  They only had high legs so the bed is so high up but it is really comfortable.  Casey took our old bed to the dump and picked up the new one.  I had another primary meeting so I went to that.  It was so hard to stay awake.  Mom took Isaac to his birthday party for his friend and Dad helped up bring in the bed and work on the office.  I made dinner but the rice took longer to cook than I thought so it was late.  We went and bought some sheets and ice cream after dinner.  Thanks for coming up Mom and Dad 

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...