My weekend was good also. Mom and dad came up and helped me get my smoker together and then we smoked some beef and pork. It turned out good and it made a lot. After mom and dad left I took a nap. I hope everyone had a great week. Bye
Sunday, January 8, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
My day was good. There were a lot of meetings today, but I made it through. After work me and dad got McDonald's for dinner (we saved t...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment