Sunday, January 8, 2023

The weekend

 We had a good weekend and got a lot done.  I went to exercise class yesterday morning and made it for the whole two hours.  We worked on the office downstairs.  We moved the rocking chair upstairs and the craft stuff under the stairs.  Then we started ripping up the carpet.  Isaac wanted to make dinner so we went to the store.  These guys were getting in a fight in the produce area so we had to hurry through.  Then me and Isaac cooked.  He made this amazing roasted tomato sauce for spaghetti with clams.  Also some wrapped dates that were pretty good.  It was a delicious dinner.  Today I had a meeting in the morning and Casey went to work.  The kids were so amazing and got ready all by themselves and were ready when I picked them up.  I was proud of them.  Church was good and it was nice to be back in primary.  Isaac had a meeting after church with the bishop and he is going to be the decon president. Also they are going to release me in a couple weeks.  We went to Randy's house for dinner and the kids are having fun playing.  We are watched Indiana Jones and it is a really good movie.  Good luck going back to work.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...