Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cool

Rachel, That show looks good. I don't who all those people you listed are but I am sure that they are wonderful. It was nice here today. It keep looking like it was going to rain but it never did. But that means that it stayed cooler today. I can't believe that we are half way thru June and have only broke 100 once. I hope that it keeps this up thru the whole summer. Work was better today than Monday, although I got bored in the afternoon. Tomorrow we have to wear our red RAM t-shirts because they are going to do picks for the web site. It will be a challenge to duck out of all the pictures, but I will give it my best. I don't think it will work well, being the girl in engineering puts a bulleyes on your head but I will give it a shot. Well I hope that things keep going good for everyone. And I believe in you mom I know that you can build it. Have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...