Thursday, June 18, 2009

howdie hi

So not much we did color harmony today, so basically crazy makeup again. but it was fun. I'm ready to get into prosthetic stuff though. Fashion is fun but it gets boring. I like to make people look mutilated rather than pretty. Its funny how much makeup I have done in my life. Some people have never tried out makeup colors and stuff. I think i've done most of what I've been taught. Its nice to know how to do it professionally and get the technical opinions though. We are going to go into history makeup . In fashion we only go back to the 20's and then in theater and film we go farther back into history, like renaissance and egyptian stuff. So it will be fun. Our teacher is going to make us do it like they did it back then. so it will be interesting to see how we apply the makeup.  she says it different but exciting so we will see how it goes. Well I also have to work on my business cards. I have a ruff design I'm just going to refine it for printing. Hope everyone has a great night. :) ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...