Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fathers Day

We just got back from SLC and it turned out to be a nice day. Grandpa Gumm went to Robintinos and there were 20 of us for dinner. Julie, Kyle, Angela, Alyssa, Kay, Paul, Scott, Sarah, Luke, Jeff, James, Sean, Jen, Jordyn, Chase, Rachel, me and dad. It was fun. They even bought icecream out to Grandpa and everyone sang happy birthday to him. It was neat. It poured rain and dad was pretty wet getting everyone in and out but he had his Tilley hat so that made him nice and dry. He loves his Tilley hat. Casey and Rachel went and saw Grandma and Grandpa Bodily with us afterwards and that was nice to visit with them. They gave me this really neat frying pan for my birthday. I really like it. I hope the weather is better tomorrow. It is actually cold tonight. Talk to you tomorrow LOV EMOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...