Friday, June 19, 2009
Friday
Well I am glad that everyone had a good day yesterday. My day today was good. i actually had things to do at work so that was nice. Although I did clear off my desk so Monday might be slow. Well the high today was 98. I guess summer temperatures are going to start showing up. Pretty soon it will be over 100. Well tomorrow I am going to try and make muffins from scratch. I thought i would try making something other than cookies. If they work out i will take them into work, maybe. Well Robin it sounds like you are going to have a fun Saturday. I hope that it all works out for you. I hope that everyone else has a great weekend. BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday
thanks for the fun weekend. It was nice to hang out at bear lake. Sunday was me and Jeramys 7th wedding anniversary. We are going to the re...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment