Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blend it, blend it good

So today we did an exercise to help with blending it was to pick a color like bright red and blend the eyes into the check color. It was pretty cool looking but very runway look. I was the first one to get the make- up done and then we flip and i do the makeup on the girl that did me. Well since i went first we took a lunch break in the middle. I went to mc Donald's because it was closest and with all my make up i got some strange looks. The guy helping me i could tell was trying not to laugh. I was impressed by some peoples ability to "look and not be seen" techniques. Like talking to a friend but looking at you. It was kinda fun, lets just say by the end i'm going to be impervious to many things. Anyway about skin care rachel mostly use a wash for the face, a toner and a moisturizer. And a mask once a week for exfoliation. That is what we are suppose to say and it is what your suppost to do for good skin, But i know that most makeup artist don't. I think that most makeup artist (and people) don't wear makeup so there isn't much to clean off just the dirt from the day. They have these really cool wipes, i like Olay the best, they clean and moisturized the face at the same time. There quick and fast. I think you would like those there not as intense. I think most brands make them though if you dont like olay. we use Marcelle at school and its pretty nice. Its sensitive for skin types so you can use it on most people that is why we use it. ANY way  sorry to ramble. That is exciting that mom put that table together i'm so proud I think it will look nice. That is crazy about the weather in clifton, its the same in toronto, i always carry an umbrella with me, the sun lies with in 10 minutes there could be rain. well i better stop before i take up the hole blog. have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...