Monday, June 15, 2009

Laundry

Well I got all my laundry done tonight. It is amazing to me how much two people can generate. I always wonder where Robin does her laundry. Do you have a laundry room close? I did go buy a new table for my plants in the computer room. It is a TV entertainment center for a flat screen. It has a lot of different levels. I thought it would look good. I hope I can put it together. I always have one of you do it. Wish me luck. I hope Karen's blister gets better. Watch it close. It was a nice day today but I wore a sweater to work today and I was never hot. Crazy weather. It is suppose to start getting better. Dad made it to SLC today. He felt like he needed to go down early. LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...