Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Storm of the Century


Their is a huge storm over Clifton right now. It is lighting ever couple seconds and it is raining. I went visiting teaching tonight and it was sunny and hot when we left but when we got to the last ladies house it started raining really hard so we waited until their was a break in the rain to leave and then it started again when I got home. We were doing really good with time tonight until we got to the last house and we were there for an hour and half. She is old and likes to talk, then it started to rain. Work was busy, Dan was back. It is the global summit this week so we have customer from all over the world here. Dan and Troy are doing presentations today and tomorrow. I am glad that everyone had a good day. I am starting better skin and face care next week, I am inspired. :)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know clifton had purple clouds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the picture off the internet. I may of been a little dramatic.:)

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...