Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun

Robin, you should post a picture of what your cards are going to look like. We will all give you our professional opinions on it. So when do they let you start working on sets and stuff? Just wondering. Well work was really boring today. i didn't have anything to do and I had to sit thru a half hour insurance meeting. You just can't get any more boring than that. Well I meeting some girls in my ward for dinner at Red Robin tonight so that should be fun. Rachel I will bring up the wheel of time series books if you want. That way you could read them all again. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday and payday. It is most definitely the best day of the week. I don't want to brag but there is still no rain in St. George. Just partly cloudy and 80 degrees. It is just rough. Well i hope that everyone had a good Thursday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...