Wednesday, June 17, 2009

yard work

Joseph came over tonight and it was nice so we worked in the yard. It rained all morning but it wasn't too bad. We got all those nasty vines out of the raspberries. There were back with a venegence. Weeded the garden and the firebushes. We even got the front weeded. He is a hard worker. Not too much else to report. At work I worked on the color scheme for the new building. It is a tough job but someone has to do it. Bets answering phones that is for sure. It looks like it is going to rain again. At least I have a lot fewer weeds. We filled up both green containers. Robin I think that is neat you went out with your makeup. I am just so excited to see all you have learned. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...