Thursday, June 18, 2009

Internet Problem

My Internet wasn't working last night and I was too tired to fix it, so I am blogging this morning. I don't have much going on. I have been meaning to tell Karen that Mike said that a new wheel of time book is coming out in a couple of months. So I am going to get the audio books from my book club and listen to them all before it comes out. It will be fun to read/listen to them again. Casey emailed me this morning and their was a mud slide in Draper last night on the mountain that he has been working on. Here is an article about it, http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=6858216. One more thing, the Wal-mart by Icon opened yesterday. I haven't checked it out yet but I think that I will frequent it a lot since it is so close.

Love
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. that is crazy about casey's mountain does he have a load more stuff to do now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is going to get a ton of overtime. He is working this weekend so I am going to go down their.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...