Monday, June 15, 2009

A Brief and Beautiful Break in the Rain

It sounds like everyone had a rough Monday, headaches and blisters. I am sorry Karen that you got stuck with a half done projecct, that sucks. I think that would be interesting to learn how to do make up on people with darker skin tones Robin, I am excited for you. I hope that Mom starts feeling better with her teeth. I had a good day at work. My boss was moving today so he was gone. Me and Michelle went up and saw his house today it was really pretty, it is really nice house. When I got home I mowed the lawn, the weather is great this evening and it was good to be outside. Then Helen was out and we toured the garden and then we pulled some weeds. I gave them to the goats after and they really enjoyed that. It is fun to have something that will eat your weeds.





The goats were happy today, I think that they sun was good for them. They were outside when I came home. It am glad that they are doing good. Casey and Dad planted some potatoes and they have started to break through.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...