Saturday, November 21, 2009

And the Winner is

ROBIN BODILY. Good luck tomorrow sweetheart. We are all praying for you. We are so excited for you. Karen I bought you a audio tape for your trip. But since it is sunday it will be for your trip home. I hope you don'thave it. If you do Borders do exchange. Well we made it home safe and sound from SLC. Grandma Bodily meet us for lunch. That was neat. She is recovering nicely. I am proud of her. Has anyone heard from Rachel? She didn't email on Friday and no blog. I hope she isn't sick. I better call her. Well once again Robin we are so excited for you. Way to go. Karen I am so excited for thanksgiving. I bought the turkey tonight. We are ready to go. Rachel I hope you aren't sick.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...