Thursday, November 19, 2009

done and done

Well I made it thru the dentist, but boy can that make you feel broke when you are done. i hate going to doctor stuff. I didn't even get to miss the picture stuff at work. They were running late so I made it in time for that. Of all the rotten luck. I also got my test taken and hey I am still going good. Now all I have to do is go and get my licence plates, but I am going to do that on Saturday. I at least get one relaxing night this week. Mom I will help with the Thanksgiving stuff when I get up there. I know I will only be up there the night before, but I will help you out. I am excited to go up to Logan, even though you are going to drag me thru the freezing cold in the dark early morning to stand in line to go shopping. I still think that it would be funner in St. George where you are not in danger of freezing to death. I guess I will just have to be tough. Well I hope that everyone has a great Friday tomorrow. Love ya BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...