Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Early

Well I got out of class early tonight. We were doing child and infant assessments so i got mine done as quick as I could then I could go. I made it thru the last day of training. Yeah! I sat thru 28 hours of training. My head is fuzzing out with all the new information that I have gotten. The picture people didn't make it today, so they are coming tomorrow morning and darn I have a dentist appointment. I guess I will just have to live with that disappointment. Tom told Mary that she would have to stand in for me so that they could have one girl in engineering. I was good with that plan, but Mary didn't seem too excited. I also got a call saying the licence plates for my car are in. I may just wait until Saturday to get them though. I will have to see. Rachel if you make me a copy of the audio book I will listen to it when I am driving. Well I hope that everyone has a good rest of the week. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...