Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Here I am

Sorry I am a day behind. Mondays are just crazy. Today I was in training all day. Then when I got to my desk to go home I was told that the movie stuff that was done didn't turn out so now I have to dress up tomorrow and go to training all day. Apparently the are going to do the picture stuff after 4 so maybe I will just change at lunch. I also had to call the dentist to get a tooth fixed so Thursday morning I am going to get that fixed. I also have a test I need to go and take for my class, but I think that I will do that Thursday or maybe Friday. I will have to see. I did go and buy the new Star Trek movie so I am going to watch that tonight while I am working on my homework. Just a crazy week. Good luck with IMATs Robin. I know that you will do awesome. Be sure to take a lot of photos so we can see how it all looks at the competition. Well I hope that everyone has a great week. Love ya bYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...