Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday, Monday

Well Robin will just have to wait until Sunday to get her $1000 when she wins. I am so excited for you. I just know you will do really good. Not much going on here. Laundry night. I did get a few squares cut out for my back. I am going to work on it again tomorrow night. I want to have everything cut out so I will finish the quilt. I find if I just do a couple that is all that gets done after the class. It looks so beautiful. I am excited. Dad is going to SLC tomorrow. The weather is suppose to be good. Not much else to report. Work was crazy or I might have been. I wasn't quite sure which one. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...