Sunday, November 15, 2009

Time hurries on

I always liked that song. It does remind me always how fast things go. I had a nice weekend. Rachel and Casey came over tonight and brought tomato soup. It was really good. I got to keep the left overs which is nice. I almost won Caton again. It think I did win but dad ended up winning and it was his turn so he got to be first. It was fun. I got all my strips cut out for my quilt class on Wednesday. I just need to cut out the back now. It is going to be beautiful. I am excited. Karen's fabric will be beautiful. Well if you think St. George is cold all I can say is bring lots of coats because it is freezing up here. I can't believe that next week at this time Robin will have won IMAT. I am so excited for her. You are so good. Have a great week.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...