Tuesday, November 17, 2009

smooth

Well today I spent all day smoothing my cheetah head. Its taking forever. You think it would be a simple task but its apparently is not. Well I got rachels adds for the black friday. I wish I could go. No one has heard of it up here so its lame. But I'm excited for you guys to go you will have to take a picture of your loot. At least dad can breath a sigh of relief no new christmas decorations for the lawn. :) lol. I will put chester in a santa hat when I get home, he will be my decoration. :) well I better go. I brought my shoes for the chester to smooth all night. hopefully I can stay on task. have a great night

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...