Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rules you can bend

Karen, you can have the Gathering Storm audio book. Just bring your MP3 up for Thanksgiving and I will put it on for you. It will be good to talk about it. Me and Mom had a really good time at the class yesterday, I will post some pictures tomorrow. Casey is done with the forest service. He is unemployed now. It is good to have him home. Well I had a boring day, unlike ever one else. It feels like a Friday since we sewed on Wednesday and Casey is home and Dan usually goes to Ogden on Thursday and he didn't go today. It really feels like Friday. I am excited to take Karen shopping next week. It will be awesome, freezing and cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...