Saturday, November 21, 2009

Good Luck Robin

Robin we are excited for you. I are sure that you are going to do good. You have been doing a done of makeup this weekend. That is awesome. I am excited for you. We have had a uneventful weekend. Today we went to Logan and worked on Casey's Dad's computer. He had a virus on it last week so Casey put on a new virus scanner. We were their for most of teh afternoon. Then we went grocery shopping and went to Lowes. Casey made me some french toast and bacon for breakfast and it was really good. I didn't get any sewing done but here is a picture of the quilt me and Mom are working on.



Good Luck Robin and I am excited to see Karen this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...