Sunday, November 15, 2009

Frozen Water

We didn't get any snow in clifton but everywhere else we went to yesterday did. The goats water froze though, tomorrow i am going to but them a heated water bowl. The goats are doing good even in the cold. They are really fat and cute. We had a really good day ysterday. Casey taught his bike class and he drove me to Logan and droped me off at Mom and Dads. We went to Kolhs and got my watched resized and then we were off to SLC. Me and Vickie went and saw The Men Who Stare at Goats. My goats were a lot cuter than those used in the film and I think that they would be god moive stars. The moive was good, it was really dry and I liked it. We went back to Logan and Casey came over and we ate dinner at the Olive Garden. It was really good. We were able to watch the new blue ray and it was realyl nice. I think that you really need one Karen, it makes a big difference and would be great on your TV. Church was good adn went fast. Casey is making a fire. He loves the billows and has used them a lot. I really like your Cat Robin, that is amazing. You are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...