Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thats right I'm a penguin

So today they had a christmas parade. I caught the middle of it since it started while I was in church. But it was right in front of my apartment so i just watched from my window. I've never seen so many kids in toronto, it was fun. There was this one section though and a girl was dressed as a penguin everyone else was dancing and being goofy, she just stood there. her expression was like ," i can't believe my life has come to this" it was so funny it made me laugh. but they had santa come at the end and everyone cheered and got all excited. any way that was my big thing for the day. have a great one

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...