Monday, November 16, 2009

The Usual

Today was Casey's Dads birthday, so after work I meet up with them and we went to dinner at Firehouse pizza. I didn't get my usual and that was sad. We just got a big pizza and shared it. It was good but not as good as my ususal. Me and Mom will have to go sometime and we get. Casey wasn't able to come since he is in SLC. Terry joined this internet birthday club where everone in the club makes the birthday person a block that she wants. So you make everyone their block and send it to them but when it is your birthday they sent you your block and you have enought to make a quilt. It was her birthday a couple weeks agao so she was showing me all the blocks that she got. It looked pretty fun. Then I came home. I bought the goats a water heater and need to install it. I will do that in the morning so they will have water. Not much else is going on, I have to go visiting teching tomorrow and then Wednesday we had sewing class. It is a fun/busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...